Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pyramids


Lynda in Cairo asked readers of her blog to post a photo with something that resembles a pyramid. Well, I had been looking and looking and it was driving me crazy, everywhere I went I tried to find something in that shape, I looked in the mall, at the grocery store, driving around town, at my doctor's office, in my daughter's school. I even dreamt about places where I could find pyramid shaped objects ;), etc.....
I had given up and yesterday while in San Antonio, Texas for the day, I was getting in my car in the parking garage when I saw this building and the roof was in the pyramid shape. So here we are. I wanted to be a little more creative but this is the best I could do.
So, I hope I'm not too late to be included in the collage Lynda puts together after collecting all the photos.

No comments: