Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just a note

Every minute counts and I haven't had a minute to spare. I finished my business commitments and then it was turn to finish up my quilts. Today I finished the sleeves and labels that go on the back of the quilts and they are ready to go. Tomorrow is the quilts drop-off date for the Austin Area Quilt Show.
As a rule, my own of course, I don't post photos of my entries until after the show. I don't even show the quilts to anyone outside my family. It is kind of weird but as I said before, I made my own rule a long time ago.

If you are in the Austin Area try to make the quilt show. It is a very cool show, with tons of quilts from traditional to art quilts and many, many vendors. You will enjoy it. See ya'


AAQG: A Legacy of Quilts
September 26-28, 2008 10am to 5pm
Crockett Event Center
For more details: www.aaqg.org

No comments: