Sunday, November 8, 2009

Arts and Crafts Fair in Dripping Springs

A beautiful outdoor setting, a beautiful autumn day and the company of my fellow Fiber Artists...what else can one ask for. This past Saturday the Austin Fiber Artists had the opportunity of showing and selling their work at the Wesley Gallery Fall Fair. The Wesley Gallery is located in Dripping Springs, Tx on Route 12.
I had a great day enjoying the wonderful fall weather we are having in Central Texas.

The AFA tent


The hats gave us away...
Sandy, Gail, Mary, Martha and Lois


Adorable felted boots by Mary Macaulay


Felted hats

Diane B in her booth.

1 comment:

shellysquilts said...

Hey Martha, My mother and I went and bought yarn at Hobby Lobby on Saturday and made 4 of your scarves (2 each). They were so much fun! Thanks for the tutorial on Thursday night. I hope to have a few more made by the time I see you again. Happy sewing! You rock!