Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year!

"There is always a new beginning after the last ending" Steve Tsihlas

Today is a new day, a new year... it shouldn't feel different from yesterday but it does. I'm kind of sad for 2010 to have come to an end. It was a very good year in my professional life as a fiber artist. I did some traveling, met interesting people and just enjoyed simple and memorable moments with family and friends. I'm hoping 2011 turns out to be as good or better than this past year.
My wish for you, may the year 2011 be the best year ever.
Happy New Year!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
El dia de hoy no deberia de sentirse diferente a el dia de ayer, al fin y al cabo es solo un dia mas... pero si existe una diferencia, es el primer dia del anio nuevo.  Estoy un poco melancolica por que el anio 2010 llego a su fin. El anio 2010 fue un anio muy bueno, profesionalmente tuve muchas oportunidades de mostrar mi arte en varias exhibiciones, viaje un poco, conoci gente interesante y disfrute muchos momentos agradables en compania de la familia y los amigos. Espero que este anio sea para mi igual o mejor que el anterior y para ti...
Te deseo que el anio 2011 sea el mejor anio de tu vida.
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Natalia said...

Martha, I wanted to say thank you for your comment on my blog of old pictures of big families. I see you are in Texas, so perhaps you recognize the trees specifically. I will take your word as that of any expert :)