Saturday, January 12, 2008

DOG


Chihuahua dog
It has been a few days since I posted photos, I'm having trouble uploading them so I have been looking at other options to have less trouble. I took some interesting photos (at least interesting to me!!) during my trip to Mexico and I would like to post them. I hope I can fix the problem being the computer wizard that I'm.(joke). Until then I leave you with this adorable dog. The City of -------- had a contest and she entered her dog/cow and now it is being displayed (among others) on a main street in downtown -------, almost in front of La Quinta Gameros, The Chihuahua State Regional Museum (Museo Regional del Estado) is located at Paseo Bolivar 401 (on the corner of Calle 4a). This lovely mansion, called Quinta Gameros, was built between 1907 and 1910 and is one of the finest examples of art nouveau in Mexico. It contains rooms with art nouveau furniture, archaeological exhibits, mainly from Casas Grandes (Paquimé), photographs of and chattels belonging to the strong local Mennonite community, and photographs and documents relating to the history of ----- generally.
Until then....

No comments: