Friday, June 27, 2008

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Dee, so here we go....

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
*Living in Farminton Hills, Mich with my husband and 5 yr old daughter. I was attending Oakland Community College and going crazy with assignments and exams and essays and also taking care of my family. I don't think I did much quilting that year

2. Five things on today's to-do list:
* Finish painting Manuel's (my stepson) bedroom
* Go to the supermarket
* Drive Paloma to her brother's firm so she can work a couple of hours
* Have dinner at the Thai Palace with George and my family
* Go for a long walk after dinner.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
* Edamame, pumpkin seeds and dark chocolate

4. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire!
* Pay off my church mortgage
* Create college funds for my nieces and nephews
* Donate to charity
* Buy summer homes in Lake Tahoe, Sacramento, and Traverse City, Michigan
* Travel, travel, travel.


5. . Places I have lived:
* Chihuahua, Mexico
* El Paso, Texas
* Paris, France
* Lausanne, Switzerland
* Cancun, Mexico
* Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
* Farmington Hills, Michigan

6. People I'd like to know more about:
* Mmmm...some of the people I have met in the last couple of years. Could it be you???

No comments: