Friday, January 20, 2012

It is always difficult to blog after being away for a while. Kind of like when one has not called a friend
for sometime and the longer one waits the more awkward it seems, but at some point it has to get done.
Part of my hesitation is that although I'm working on plenty of projects I think that what people really
want to see is photos and not so much reading. I did finish three art quilts but I can't post photos because they are going to be in an upcoming exhibit on Feb. 4th.



I have been machine quilting client's quilts, but again, I don't post photos until the quilts are finished and I have their permission to publish. Most times those quilts final destination is quilt and fiber art shows. So for now, this is all I have to contribute and hopefully this year I will blog more often than not.

1 comment:

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

Martha, it's a great picture to post! See you soon ...