Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Year and Janis quilt!!

Here I'm, still living in this planet, quilting beautiful quilts for other people and at the same time getting things together to remodel my kitchen. I didn't realize that the kitchen thing was going to absorb so much time and energy. I do realize that I have been enjoying the process!
On the subject of quilting, below is the last quilt I quilted, as you can see a beautiful piece of art. This quilt belongs to Janis Keane, a member of my quilting guild. She will show this quilt in several quilt shows. Truly a show stopper. Good luck Janis!!

UPDATE: Janis quilt won 1st. place in the small quilt (didn't feel small when I was quilting it) category at the Crossroads to Texas Quilt Guild show in Killeen, Tx. March 30, 2012
She also received a 3rd. place at the Georgetown Quilt and Stitchery Show, March 23, 2012.
Well done Janis!!

(Click on the image to enlarge)





1 comment:

Sand and Sunshine said...

Another beautiful quilting job. Glad I kept looking. :-)