Thursday, September 13, 2012

Capital of Texas QuiltFest 2012

Happening this weekend is the AAQG Capital of Texas QuiltFest 2012, Please click on the link for information about the show.
Although I didn't enter any quilts this year, I have to say that I'm well represented because I quilted
the beautiful raffle quilts made by members of the guild. This quilt is a treasure, all hand appliqued and made with batik fabrics. It took me many, many hours to quilt it and I was very happy with the results.
For more about the quilt click on this link.

So head on to the quilt show and please  buy many raffle tickets. The proceeds help the organization fund their programs for the upcoming year.
The show takes place at the Palmer Center, this is the second year at this venue and it is a beautiful space to showcase incredible quilts, and parking is next door.
Have fun!


1st Place - Open Division Group Quilt Category - 2012 Dallas Quilt Celebration!




  

No comments: