Thursday, February 7, 2008

Can you see me?

I almost missed the small creature on the tree. Since I moved to Texas I have been seeing little animals that I haven't seen in a long time. I guess the freezing temperatures of the Northern States is too much for a lot of insects or animals. When I got close to take the picture the geico??? just froze, which was for my benefit. Yesterday I saw another one on my back fence, it was bright green, very beautiful. By the time I got my camera it was gone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Martha, thanks for visiting my blog. Allison's work is so beautiful. I really enjoy reading her blog, as she posts day by day, step by step. One thing I've learned from her is that these beautiful blocks take weeks to create.
I like the design of your blog -- it has a warm, invite you in, look.

allie aller said...

Hi Martha!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment so I can track you back to yours..
Love your colorful quilt work...and your longarm quilting is just beautiful.

I hope you will enjoy a try at crazy quilting...be sure and visit
www.cqmagonline.com
for some ideas, too. ;-)
~Allie

ps great gecho shot, too!