Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The view from my kitchen window

Lynda at Lulu's Bay in Cairo, Egypt started this chain. We had to post a photo of the view from the kitchen window while doing dishes or cooking. This is my view, I live on a dead end street so traffic is almost non-existent. Right now is winter here in Austin, in summer the myrtle trees right by my neighbors fence (fences are big here in the Wild West (Texas) are in bloom for a few weeks. The tree in the foreground flowers too but I don't get to see it. My neighbor does. All I see is the trunk.
Please leave a comment and link. Gracias!!!

6 comments:

Lynda said...

Thanks for the photo Martha - shame you don't get to enjoy the flowers - Cheers Lynda

swenglishexpat said...

Hi Martha, you have to come back to this when the myrtle tree is in bloom. What if you hang out the window and stretch a bit? ;-) Hasta luego!

oreneta said...

Not a bad view!! Air, space, plants, I kind of like it!

Anonymous said...

Cool ! Love this idea of showing our kitchen window !!!

Anonymous said...

Great seeing your picture.. the view isn't bad !

Anonymous said...

As was said above, it's nice and airy! Not like mine! All mine is a fence 1m from the window! lol!